Thursday, August 23, 2012

Pioneer Days

As soon as July rolls around we are always looking forward to celebrating Pioneer days. Sure the parade is normally too hot and goes on for days, you see so many people you don't recognize, the kids are all going crazy and just want to sleep in their beds at home BUT it is so much fun. I love being able to spend time with family, go on walks, play in the sprinklers, ride papa's horse, eat yummy food (always), family races, and even catch up with old friends. I had two favorites this year; watching the kiddos play at great-grandpa Webb's house, and watching Alyssa and Bud race (I wish I would have gotten pictures of them both biffing it so hard). Until next year!
friends! sorry my baby needed me and I had to bail out on a long night of laughs, good to see you girls!
 yes my child is the one running in panties, I was not the most prepared mom on vacation.


love this cute girl!
 ryans first horse ride!

 b and jameson
 alex and bentley
 tootsie got plenty of lovin from the kiddos!
 sophie missed out on riding the horse, she was out!
 cute baby ryan!






 the kiddos had wayyyy to much fun doing this...
 waiting for candy at the parade!
 my sleepy girl!



what a face!

 best seat in the house


 and she is out!

No comments: