Tuesday, August 7, 2012

hello seattle

Oh my goodness. This was the most amazing trip of my life. I loved every second of visiting where my husband served his mission, meeting new people that felt like old friends (we love ya Cardenas family), site-seeing, having my fun SIL with us (who was so much help with the girls!), eating at the local hot spots (this is the one thing i lacked in taking picture of-we ate it way to fast to even take a picture!), and enjoying the perfect weather. I already want to go back. 


stopping on the side of the road to eat cherries... my favorite thing to do!



Brother Cardenas, we love this family!
 We ate at a local fish and chips place then headed down to the docks to walk around, because when you are in Seattle that's a normal thing to do.
 love that cute face!!


 driving around near University of Washington 



 kamel kissing!

 my pretty SIL!









 pretty nasty-a wall covered in gum. put my piece on and left as quickly as possible. 



before church!


 my pretty girl


we were trying forever to take a normal picture-then just decided to go a little crazy!
 my favorite part-I cannot believe people really live in this amazing place! SO BEAUTIFUL!
 cutest little houses along the way
 strawberry festival
 blocking the sun with her firefighting hat
 car show
 this lady was pretty funny-I wish I was this talented.
 we drove.. .and drove.... and drove along the shore
 lighthouse!
 we drove down to alki beach the night before we left.


14 comments:

Shelby Weight said...

1- i wanna live there. 2- you are gorgeous oh my heck!!! 3- you are an amazing photographer. i love these pictures! so glad you guys got to have a fun trip together! :)

Tiffany said...

Looks like a fun trip! I've never been to Seattle and have always heard great things about it! Love all the pics, you are one talented photographer! :)

Reidhead Family said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE all these awesome pictures! Your are so talented Sarah! And the pic of you at the end is gorgeous! :) Glad you had such a great trip!

kate said...

That last photo! You look STUNNING! I love these photos, Seattle has a special place in my heart. Let's plan our next girls trip there!

kate said...

p.s. I LOVE the skinny's!

Heather said...

Wow, looks like an amazing trip!!! The pictures are all gorgeous, what a beautiful family you have! Congrats on starting your nursing program, you'll do awesome!

Summer said...

Sarah you are GORGEOUS! seriously every picture I was thinking how cute you look. so jealous of this vacation too! looks like fun!

Saije Wright said...

Lllllooooovvveee this post! You're so lucky, Seattle looks amazing! Love all the pictures, & that last one of you is perfect, you are so gorgeous Sarah!!

Saije Wright said...

Lllllooooovvveee this post! You're so lucky, Seattle looks amazing! Love all the pictures, & that last one of you is perfect, you are so gorgeous Sarah!!

sweet harvest moon said...

Amazing pictures! I'll be going to Seattle in September for the first time! Can't wait!

kaitlynn said...

Looks like a fun trip. I would love to visit seattle someday. Great pictures. Cute family.

We are the delightfully happy Denhalters said...

These pictures are amazing! Sarah, you are so beautiful! Seriously I'll add to the rest of the comments, that last picture of you is gorgeous. Kam is a lucky man:) Seattle looks so fun. I'm glad you guys had a good time! If you go on a girls trip there i totally want to come:)

Mariel Torres said...

Such gorgeous and fun pictures! makes me wanna book a trip to seattle right now. seriuosly.

his little lady said...

all of these pictures are making me happy! LOVE seattle! and you and your little family are gorgeous!
xo TJ