Thursday, August 23, 2012

9 months

*9 months old
*Sophie loves everyone
*Still toothless!
*Eats anything I give her
*She follows Bentley all around the house
*Says "mama" & "dada"
*clicks her tongue when she is hungry
*twists her little wrists and ankles when she is excited, hungry, or just trying to be cute!
*is so happy all the time!
*sleeps about a 10-11 hour stretch then wakes up to nurse, sleeps for another 3-4 hours
*loves to "dance" to music
*going through the separation anxiety phase
*plays great with sister
*17 pounds 25% for weight
*28 inches 50% for height
*"Walks" around furniture and with a toy
*her favorite time of the day is bath time
*Besides the occasional rock to sleep by Grandma Webb, she goes right down to sleep on her own for her 2 naps a day
*shakes her head yes and no
*waves "goodbye!"

sisterly love!
 she has her daddy's long toes

"mom its bright out here!" 


 I told you she will eat anything...

 bentley was being a BIG goofball-silly girl!


2 comments:

Darren and Alana said...

you have a beautiful blog. You are all so cute!

ZADIN said...

It's nice to find great families like yours. Both your daughters are precious.
I have a boy and I wish to have also a girl.

www.zadinblog.com