Tuesday, May 15, 2012

my favorite day

I know I'm a little late... but I just had to post about mother's day. It is my favorite holiday. Being a mom is the best job I've ever had. I am so grateful for the chance I have to rear up Heavenly Father's children. My girls are the best, and my husband makes being a mom pretty fun too. Thanks Kam (because you know having a 6 month old and 2 year old means he does all the work) for all the sweet things you and the girls did for me on mother's day-you guys make being a mom worth all that comes with it. 


I'm grateful for this wonderful feeling I get from being a mother, and this love I get the privilege to enjoy everyday.


“Be a Mother who is committed to loving her children into standing on higher ground than the environment surrounding them. Mothers are endowed with a love that is unlike any other love on the face of the earth.” 
― Marjorie Pay Hinckley





6 comments:

kate said...

You're a babe. And such a good Mama.

kaitlynn said...

I'm glad you had a Happy Mother's Day. You look so cute :)

Sandi said...

now those are 3 gorgeous girls!

CASSIE said...

HOw did you get so tiny so fast!! So adorable!?

his little lady said...

cutest little family! these photographs are gorgeous!!
xo TJ

laura. said...

Sarah you are beautiful! And your girls are adorable. I love your skirt.