Today I was going through some pictures of my little munchkin, and I cannot believe how much she has changed in just two fast years. We seriously love her so much... enjoy some fun old pictures....
This is Bentley now at two.....
look how much she has changed.....
coming home from the hospital
four days old
2 1/2 months old!
almost four months!
i have no idea how old she is here-but i am loving the chubbiness and drool!
7 months
one year old!
one year old
16 months
18 months
22 months!












9 comments:
Seriously I don't think Bentley could be any cuter!! She is adorable. It's so crazy how quick they grow. I'm so glad she isn't a "terrible two" I don't think Kaidence is..she just has an attitude sometimes..but she is still so fun.
she is darling! youre so lucky she is a sweetheart! im sure she is going to be a great big sister!!
I loved all those pictures! She is so adorable! Miss you guys!!
she is sooo precious!
all that can be said is.....awwwwww!
I LOVE THAT PHOTO! It's so perfect. But wait did she turn 2 or 10?
Bentley is just a doll and just looks so much like you guys. I love it. I cannot wait to see what your other little girl is going to look like!! how fun!
I could seriously steal her! I cannot believe how quick the time has passed, and the time only starts flying more as they get older!
she is so adorable and so photogenic! So cute!! Crazy how fast the little ones seem to grow up! What a sweety she is! :)
Post a Comment