There are a few things I forgot to blog about these last couple weeks/months. Its time to play catch up!
Bentley had swim lessons at the beginning of summer-she absolutely loved every second of it! She was a little scared in the beginning-but once she warmed up she loved it. Kam was an awesome dad and even came when he had days off. I made him get in the pool the few days it was a tad bit chilly. Im pregnant so I basically get most things I ask nicely for :)
isnt she the funniest? she gave me the most serious face!
followed by this cheesy smile. You should be glad that you cannot see what she is really posed like in this picture-this girl has some funny moves!
riding the train!! she held my hand the whole time :)
looking at the ducks!
she loves the birds!
this stream goes throughout the whole park, the kids love it!
walking with dad
and she is off!!
its a little bright outside....
This was so funny, bentley was drying off laying in the grass. She tried to stand up and got stuck, the hill was a little too steep. After I was done taking a picture of her, and done laughing we got her up :)
when you say, "say cheese," to a two year old... this is what you get.
she is pointing to her vip sticker
practice, right in front of us! we even got to witness a little bit of a fight-but I guess it happens everyday.
Another activity this summer was the county fair, Bentley could not get enough of the petting zoo and all the things going on around her.
the llama would not stop staring at me...but i could not tell because his eyes were on the sides of his head??
bentley loooooved the llama!

















3 comments:
It's so beautiful there! Bentley looks EXACTLY like Kam...sorry.
fun, fun, fun! I love summer too but am also so ready for the holidays!
love all the pictures, especially the classic "say cheese" photo. the faces they make are just too much!
That park looks awesome. What a fun summer. Cute pics.
Post a Comment