I am lucky to say that I have a lot of really great friends. Shelby and Brigham are some of them. We had a chance to get together and do a photo shoot. I was a little nervous at first but when working with the perfect couple and most adorable baby boy Maddix it is impossible to get discouraged! The little guy did great and I had a lot of fun. I have always had a real love for photography but never really had a chance to learn about it. Before I did this shoot I studied up a little about lighting, shutter speed, ISO settings, angles, and many more things that made my mind spin! It was a blast, and they were an adorable couple to shoot for!
Cant wait for you to see the rest shelb, these are a few of my fav!
6 comments:
sarah i love them!! thank you so so much! you're so talented!
Great Job Sarah!! I love them!
Those are so good!! You're so talented..I have a nice camera..and no clue how to use the thing...
so cute! man- we need you to do our family photos.
well done sarah!! and what a cute family they are!
Your pictures look great! If I was still in the US, I would want you to take our pictures! Do you have a photoblog?
Post a Comment