Corinne (SIL) was left in charge of the ward trunk or treat, they decided to do it at a neighborhood park and invite the whole neighborhood. I think more than 450 people showed up; half of the people were non-members. It was so awesome what her ward did to bring everyone together! We made a huge circle and the kids went round and round trick or treating until all the candy was gone! It was adorable to see all the cute little kids. Great job Corinne!!! While she was busy I was busy chasing after these cute kiddos. Seriously they were adorable.

I am so glad we were back in az for this with family!

can you tell that he gets a little in character? That's what I love about this kid.
all the kids thought she was stealing the candy, she just loved the pumpkin
cute football player! I love him
he is the best cousin to bentley, held her hand through all the trick or treating!
he is the best dad-thought i would sneak that in there
that little ironman is jameson, I asked him for a picture and he told me it was "fighting time"
going through all this moving my poor bentley got attached to this little puppy. Everything is her favorite right now, and dont think about taking it away unless you replace it with something better. A tootsie roll took its place the rest of the night and did fine :)I had to add this picture of my cute mother in law, she is the best teacher that dressed up for her class. Wouldnt you be so excited for halloween if your teacher was this cool? She is the best!
best buds! 
4 comments:
Such a cute little giraffe :)
She is the cutest giraffe I have ever seen!! Ranan's costume would go perfect with hers! I had to crack up at mom's picture..she is the coolest. (and those were my overalls from like 7th grade :) too funny!
love the giraffe costume so stinking cute!!! I am glad you got to be in az its always good to have family around!
I love all of these pictures, they're all soo good! Sarah, Bentley is the cutest little girl ever. & her costume is so adorable, I've never seen a giraffe one before! I loved the pumpkin patch post too, it looks so fun. I know I've told you before, but really you are THE CUTEST mom ever. Can't wait to see ya soon! =)
Post a Comment