Sunday, November 28, 2010

a few things

We had a wonderful thanksgiving thanks to great family and delicious food. Today kams two sisters are coming into town, they have been at disneyland but they are visiting all the way from New York. Visiting with sister in laws and getting kisses from the kids are two of my favorite things! Even though the week was full of an eventful holiday, a few fun things happened to me. .


Bentley and Ryder, need I say more? These two are going to get into major trouble when they grow up together, I can already tell. They have been friends since birth since they are only two weeks apart and his mommy is one my best friends. They started playing and fighting over toys this last week, I love to see them grow together!

I introduced Bentley to a coloring book and am sad I did not do this earlier! This week we learned that she LOVES to color and occasionally eat crayons. Is she a lefty or just figuring it out?
If you looked at the picture above you might have noticed that bentley needed once again another hair cut! I have cut her hair a billion times already, i wonder how long her hair would be if I didnt cut it so much? I started pulling her hair back in this little clip because her bangs are wild. And yes that is her diaper half way up her back, she moved up to diaper size
4! That double calic has given me heck since she was born.
Bentley got to play with cousins, she mostly tries to take their toys, but she started giving them hugs. She loves Jameson!
I FINALLY snapped a picture of bentley doing her yoga pose. She does this every time she is tired, I think its darling and cute. Isnt she silly?
The leaves started falling off of the trees and it has started to get a little chilly here. Which leads me to think of how cold it is going to be in Denver. A couple of weeks and we are on our journey!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh baby b is the cutest... and not really a baby anymore! glad you had a good thanksgiving, so excited to see you!

Kay and Krystal said...

Your little girl is just so cute! I love her hair..it lays so nicely. It's time for another hair cut for Kaidence too..but I'm putting it off:)

Anonymous said...

That one of Bentley and the coloring book is precious! :)

CASSIE said...

I LOVE HER! She was adorable! We had tons of fun-- thanks for staying!