Friday, October 1, 2010

Play

I know that all my posts revolve around little Miss Bentley and her hunky dad. BUT this is what my day consists of and this is what makes me happy. I am so lucky to have such a great guy that not only takes care of me, but loves to have fun with his little girl.

Yesterday I went to play group with our ward and this is what park we met at. I was a little upset that this was a few blocks away from me this whole time and I had no idea! The parks I was going to were smaller and definitely not as cool. I took Kam there today just to see his reaction. We both talked about our childhoods and how we would have loved a place like this to pretend we were pirates and princesses and run around getting splinters in our hands. But, needless to say, we both have a little kid in us still. We probably had more fun than Bentley did.

Kam is trying to explain that rocks are not for eating, she didnt listen.
This is usually for five little kids to sit in a circle and spin in a circle, but today it was for kam to swing on like tarzan :) Ignore Kam's silly face, he didn't know I was hiding around the corner ready to take this shot of him and B. Little do you know, he is trying to hold on for dear life, they were cruisin' down that slide! Look at Bentley's expression, perfect.
We try to lift her up to swing from the bar and she tries to eat it. Typical.
She tried so hard to climb up these stairs!
and she made it!!
they climbed to the top
part of the park

6 comments:

Rubalcavas said...

How fun! There used to be a park like that here. The kids loved it... Then they tore it down. :( Anyway...See you guys soon!

Anonymous said...

wowza, that park is so cool! baby b seems so curious! like i was telling you the the other day... i wish i could see her more.

i love blogs that revolve around my friends cute babies. keep them comin'

CASSIE said...

That is seriously the coolest park ever! I LOVE seeing your little happy family together! So we were talking today about who the kids look like- and we decided Ranan and Bentley are long lost siblings..

Shelby Weight said...

Suach a neat park! These pictures are soo cute. Can't wait to see you guys :)

niartist said...

Hey! Just wanted to let you know that I'm having a pretty great giveaway on the blog I hope you'll stop by to enter! :) Talk soon, Artie :)

youngsters said...

that park looks fun! we need something like that up here in AZ. those are cute pictures of Miss B!