Sunday, June 20, 2010

The rest of NY

This trip was over a month ago, but I just had to put these pics up for family members who dont have a FB to view them. We seriously had a blast. The trip was amazing, Bentley did great in the city and had such a wonderful time. I did realize why its hard for parents to take children on family vacations, but it was so worth it. We could not have had a better expereince. We loved all the fresh food, walking through the park, seeing all the different cultures, and being able to spend so much time as a family. Thanks Kam for being the best husband ever and taking time off to spend as a family, and thanks Bentley for being the sweetest baby with the biggest personality. Love you both.
you could see the temple through the trees while at Joseph Smith's home
1st edition
joseph smiths barn
we miss you guys!
kam and Bentley being crazy during fondue!
Bentley had so much fun with everyone!!
these kids seriously made me laugh everyday. Maura and Jada bossing each other around, and the boys giving each other hugs then punching each other the next minute. I am glad I get to have fun memories to remember and share with them when they grow up.
I think T ate more than anyone
our little family- i love them so much
onto NYC, central park was amazing!!!
if you cannot tell, we loved site seeing, poor Bentley had to sit in her stroller 98 percent of the time!
best pizza ever, yum!
as happy as can be!
central park, third time around? lol we loved it so much there.
mommy and bentley! she was such a trooper!

cool tunnel

coolest guy ever did a picture of Bentley. I love when people stop in NYC just to tell me I had a cute baby, there is nothing that can make a mom feel more proud. Even if no one told me it, I would still think she is the cutest!

5 comments:

CASSIE said...

Seriously...so jealous! Can't wait for our turn!...someday.

Kelli said...

I am so glad you guys got to go there! It is so beautiful and fun! Seeing those pics made me want to go again really really bad!I love NY!!! Miss you guys! We are coming to TExas in sept to visit my parents, maybe we can get together!

Kelli said...

So pretty! I want to go again!!! We are coming to Texas in Sept to visit my parents. Maybe we can get together.

Bekah: said...

Looks amazing! Your entire trip seemed so fun. I just love Cassie, you married into such a rad family.

You've had a fun summer so far! :) Kate said she had a blast in Cali with you.

So are you seriously living in Texas now? Where? That is awesome. For the summer or longer? Have fun, enjoy. And I agree moving away is wonderful for your little family.

Brette said...

I love it back there. It's sooo green and pretty!! Bentley is getting so big. I can't believe how fast they grow and I don't even have any!