Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Niagara Falls/Hill Cumorah

Where do we begin? We had a blast in New York. We started our trip in Buffalo. It was so beautiful there. From Buffalo we headed up to Niagara falls, Bentley was a little upset during the maid of the mist but it made it even more fun! Taya was laughing while puking and getting soaked! Cassie and I got to experience sitting in the park nursing our babies under a tree at Niagara Falls, now that’s something that everyone can say they did. The next day we headed to Palmyra and the Hill Cumorah, there are MORE pictures to come; I could not fit everything on one post!

Our little family!

View while on the M.O.M

Can't you tell she is having a blast? I was!
This is what Bentley looked like the first few days of the trip! Just kidding, she was so fun and had a blast with her cousins.
Cass and Taya
The girls (taya was in the stroller. . .)
She loved playing around the grassy park area at Niagara Falls
So pretty "eh?" (Canadian, get it?)
BATH TIME!!! (Bentley could not get enough of that cup, so in all the pictures her face is covered.)
She is so adorable! I think she looks a little bit like Cass here, too pretty like her mama!

This picture does not justify how long of a walk it is, the kids all did it without any help!

The Hill Cumorah

4 comments:

Traci Butler said...

Oh my heck those pictures are awesome! That looks like so much fun! Let's get together before you move ok?

youngsters said...

how fun! those are some good pics of Niagara Falls! I can't wait to see more pictures!

CASSIE said...

I seriously can't tell you how much fun we had!! Thanks so much for coming! LOVE YOU TONS!

Paul and Celeste Johnson said...

Oh you guys are so close to us! We are in Pittsburgh, PA for the summer doing summer sells, well Paul is actually the only one selling :)
We went to Niagra Falls & Palmyra last summer when we were out here isn't it SO amazing!!! What a fun family trip, do you have family back here you came to visit or was it just a random trip you guys planned?
Glad you guys had such a fun trip!