






my two favorite people in the whole world!
Being a mom is the best job in the entire world . Since I have been a mom I literally feel like my life is flashing before my eyes, so I am trying to keep all the special memories tucked away. I remember when I was pregnant people would always say, "Wait till the sickness kicks in." Then when that happened they would say, "Wait until you are so uncomfortable and really pregnant, you will be ready for the baby then." When that happened and I started to complain about getting up to go to the bathroom so much in the middle of the night people would say, "oh just wait, you think you don't get any sleep, wait till that baby comes!" Then when she was born and I was sleep deprived, "remember them when they are this age, because you will forget it." Now that Bentley is 9 months old, I don't know what to think. She has been crawling everywhere since she was 7 1/2 months, she is climbing up on things and scooting around everything while pulling herself up. She is not a baby anymore, she has become a little person. Everyday when she does something cute I try to remember it, I write it down in Bentley's journal that I started for her when I was pregnant. No matter how much I tell myself to soak everything in, its close to impossible. Today I told myself that I will enjoy every screaming fit, and every slobbery kiss because being a mom is truly a gift.
Being a mom is the best job in the entire world . Since I have been a mom I literally feel like my life is flashing before my eyes, so I am trying to keep all the special memories tucked away. I remember when I was pregnant people would always say, "Wait till the sickness kicks in." Then when that happened they would say, "Wait until you are so uncomfortable and really pregnant, you will be ready for the baby then." When that happened and I started to complain about getting up to go to the bathroom so much in the middle of the night people would say, "oh just wait, you think you don't get any sleep, wait till that baby comes!" Then when she was born and I was sleep deprived, "remember them when they are this age, because you will forget it." Now that Bentley is 9 months old, I don't know what to think. She has been crawling everywhere since she was 7 1/2 months, she is climbing up on things and scooting around everything while pulling herself up. She is not a baby anymore, she has become a little person. Everyday when she does something cute I try to remember it, I write it down in Bentley's journal that I started for her when I was pregnant. No matter how much I tell myself to soak everything in, its close to impossible. Today I told myself that I will enjoy every screaming fit, and every slobbery kiss because being a mom is truly a gift.
Thank you to my sweet husband who lets me stay home and raise our sweet little one. It has been such a blessing being able to spend so much time with both of them!
Bentley's 9 month stats!
16 pounds, 10% for weight!
27 inches, 50% for height!
the doctor said she is doing awesome, but I already knew that! :)
3 comments:
I totally agree, we mothers definitely have the best job. Especially those of us who can stay home. There is nothing else I would rather be doing. It is definitely not always easy, but so worth it! These little ones grow up so quick, we are lucky to spend so much time with them. Bentley is so stinkin' cute. I know I tell you all the time, but if you are like me, you like hearing it :) I love the pictures... super cute.
I couldn't agree more, being a mom really is the best!
I love your post, new hair cut, and Bentley's cute little swim suite!
Post a Comment