Friday, April 9, 2010

she wears her tears like jewlery


Today we attempted to play some softball outside as a family. Considering there are three of us, and only one can catch a ball-it didn’t turn out to be a game by any means. I had my camera with me so we tried to get some shots of the new hairdo! We love our little family outings, we want our kids to learn how fun it is to play outside and get dirty. We found out that Little Miss Bentley is more of a diva than we thought; she does not like to sit on grass without a blanket. I think she thought it hurt? Am I a horrible mother for thinking it’s so funny? I cannot help but smile, she is so cute when she cries.

12 comments:

gentry's said...

Adorable! We almost did a similar thing today, but we were going to have a picnic down by the river.

Kay and Krystal said...

So so cute! I love your new hair cut and your little girl is too cute. As for Kaidence and potty training im not entirely sure it is possible to potty train that young..but I have friends and family that have done it so were giving it a try!

Jackie Thomas said...

Your hair looks soooo super cutie!!! And Bentley is so stinkin cute...she made me laugh with all those pouty faces!!! Miss you guys!!

Shelby Weight said...

Love your hair!!! way cute!

kasey kaufusi said...

CUTE hair! i love it! and your little girl is soo cute i miss you and hopefully will get to see you this summer!

Andrew and Jena said...

love love love the hair Sarah!! It is so cute!! :)

Corinne said...

Alex used to hate the grass too. It's so funny. Of course we kept sitting him on the grass to watch him squirm. Cute kiddo!

Jason and Kristy said...

I love your new hair cut! It is so stinkin cute! I don't blame her for not liking the grass, she can be a little diva all she wants. I mean seriously , she's so cute she can get away with anything!

CASSIE said...

Haha! So funny...they either LOVE it or HATE it...I guess we know which Bentley thinks. (and totally jealous of your hair!)

Harrison & Mikenna said...

so i totally saw your hair in church and was thinking... wow i love her hair cut!! its way cute :)

Tiffany Haynes said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on my photography blog! Your daughter is so darling.

The newborn pics you took turned out awesome! It is so much harder then it looks, isn't it?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.