Monday, March 8, 2010

out with the old. . .

and in with the new
(well sort of)
As many of you have heard me complain, my baby's beautiful crib has been recalled. Seriously? Yes, it was as tragic day in my home knowing we had to take something down that took us hours to put up!!! And by us I mean my husband, mom and little brother. We ended up getting a new crib that i love even more, it seems so sturdy and safe. Bentley sleeps great in it at night and my FAVORITE addition to the room is the video monitor. When I got this gift at my shower I was grateful, but had no idea how grateful I really would be for it. Bentley loves to roll over on her tummy and sleep-so I can spy on her during naps and even at night. Yes this beauty has night vision. It definitely makes me sleep better at night. I also noticed that I never posted pictures on my blog of Bentley's room- so here are a few! There is not much to it but this is probably my favorite room in our place. Its so happy and smells like a baby (when there are not messy diapers lying around!)
Old Crib

loved the style of the old crib but it was not sturdy like i loved! and its been recalled so there is no way i would want this!

New Crib
a little smaller but i love it, its fun and bentley sleeps great it in so now complaints for me!

Changing table

this has not changed at all but bentley loves to stare at her flowers while getting her diaper changed :)

3 comments:

Traci Butler said...

Oh I love the new crib! It was fun to see you today. Bentley is a cutie :) Sorry for Jack smothering her and taking her toys all day ha!

Jason and Kristy said...

Super cute, I love the new crib. That makes me so excited to go get ours. We're gonna go pick it up on Wednesday, I can't wait! Bentley's room is adorable, but I knew it would be, your so crafty.

youngsters said...

so cute! did you make the board for the flowers? I must have one!