kisses from dad!

bathtime!!!
this face is sooo kissable! sorry it would not rotate when i posted it!
yummy!
dress i made her for v-day!!!!
LOVE this new cheesy smile!
This is what our Sunday stroll ended with, gorgeous!our sweet baby girl turned six months old on the 12th. Seriously i did not think my heart was big enough to feel so much love for my sweet husband and our darling doll. she makes my heart melt. i love being a mom, seriously i get to smile all day long!
9 comments:
Holy cow! She is getting so big! I'm lovin the pig tails!! so adorable! Can Maddix please take her on a date someday?? :)
Those little cheeks just kill me! She's such a doll. :)
She is so stinkin cute I can't stand it! I love the dress you made. You'll have to tell me how you did it!
Her little smile is the BEST! I could look at pictures of her all day! So we need to do a sewing party this week sometime and do those dresses and bows!
Wow such a cute little girl! Her cheesy smile is just so silly, you should definitely say how you made that dress on here! Its so so cute!
Oh I love that first picture! Well, all the pictures are cute! and I love those piggy tails.
She is so cute! good job on that dress...its so cute!
She is so sweet! I LOVE those cheeks. Can't wait to finally meet her this weekend! And good job on the dress by the way, super cute.
Your baby is so sweet! Our little girls are so close in age. They are so much fun huh! Glad to see you are doing good.
Post a Comment