Thursday, February 4, 2010

girls!

I had the opportunity to try and take some newborn pictures for fun. This is my first attempt doing this, so please don't set too high of expectations! It is more difficult then i ever imagined. My precious niece (Taya) wanted to be wide awake the whole time, if her eyes were not wide open, one eye was! Paelyn was a little grouchy and Chade had to leave on a plane, so we literally had five minutes to take pictures. It all ended up working out just fine :) I forget how small babies come, Bentley is growing up so fast!!!!


BABY TAYA


don't you just love this model face and thick black hair? she is soooo precious!



I seriously have the cutest nieces (and nephews) in the whole world!!! Taya is so adorable! Thanks Cass for letting me take her pictures!




Baby Paelyn


Thanks Chade and Melese for letting me get a few shots! Paelyn is so cute!

4 comments:

Danielle Christene said...

Good Job Sarah. Cute babies.

Anonymous said...

these look really good sarah!

jennyandskyler said...

You did a wonderful job and those babies are so cute! I really loved to getting to visit just leaders at mutual tonight, we really need to get together and do something that does not involve YW. Have fun doing P90X!!!

Kelli said...

Good job! they turned out really good. i can't believe i haven't seen you guys since she was like 2 wks old.