Thursday, March 25, 2010

family moments


A good snapshot stops a moment from running away. ~Eudora Welty
thanks kate for capturing a few of our families moments.

13 comments:

Traci Butler said...

Oh that kate has done it again! I love them all... especially the first and last :) Love em!

Kay and Krystal said...

Such cute pics!!

Rubalcavas said...

Those are so cute! You're looking great Sarah!

Shelby Weight said...

cute family! love the pictures!

Andrew and Jena said...

what an adorable family!! Kate does such a great job at what she does! LIttle Bentley is so darn cute!

Jason and Kristy said...

I love all the pics. She is so stinkin cute! Her little pigtails are adorable.

Danielle Christene said...

So cute! I love your little family.

Rob, Michelle, Luke & Harper said...

These are so adorable! Sarah, you look great! and that Bentley is an absolute doll. Rob said she was super cute when he held her on Sunday :o) Where is this location? It totally brings out Bentley's eyes.

Sandi said...

well my goodness....how cute are you guys??????!!!!!

CASSIE said...

LOVE THEM ALL! Even the DC one! L:)

Jackie Thomas said...

OMG....Sarah!!! Your pics are sooooo super cutie! I love them=) You guys are just the cutest family ever!!! And Bentley just keeps getting cuter!! I love it!

Katie Hastings said...

Love these pics and her chubby cheeks!!

Bekah: said...

These are, of course lovely, for two reasons

1. you have a darling family
2. my talented sister took them

(thanks for all your sweet comments, if I ever write a book ;) I'll give you one!)