Saturday, March 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Miss Jada!

JADA
You started running before you could even walk
You have more energy than anyone I know
When we baby sit you, you always ask nicely for "jealous"(Jell-O) or a Popsicle (Your aunt and uncle spoil you when we watch you)
You make your little brother tough when you push him around-he laughs it off like you do
You are a fun big sister
You help your mommy so well and want to be just like her
You and Maura are the cutest nieces ever!
When you say a prayer it goes on for hours, I should pray more like you
Your uncle Kam thinks you are so funny when he gives you Mt. Dew or makes you copy bad things he says (sorry Cass)
You can run into a wall and starts laughing instead of crying
You touched my belly last week and said,"Bentley and I are going to be best "fwends."
Jada you are so beautiful and sweet-We hope you had the best birthday ever!!!!!!!



You didn't even cry when your hair caught on fire, you laughed.


You were so excited that everyone was there at your birthday
You danced all night at our wedding

You always pose like a model when I photograph you

2 comments:

CASSIE said...

When did you have time to do this sweet little post? Thats adorable! Thank you sooo much!....I should literally copy and paste to my blog! Your the best little aunt! Thanks for being so sweet!

Danielle Christene said...

Oh Sarah so sweet. You are going to be such a good mom.