Tuesday, March 31, 2009

20 Weeks!

So I have been officially 20 weeks for a few days, and it feels amazing to tell people I am FIVE months along! I cannot believe how fast it all has gone. I am so excited for everything. We are ready to have this baby already. Today we get to go pick up the crib, and I could not be more ecstatic! It’s so crazy how much my body has changed over the past few weeks. This week I finally feel like my body has changed the most. My belly is looking officially like a round ball, not like a chunk of fat! I feel so good and love being pregnant.

Kam is doing the biggest loser at work, and I have no idea why. He could probably put on some weight-but he has done such a great job at just eating healthier and exercising all the time. We have gotten in the habit of going exercising every day. I really miss running, but the fast pace walking has helped me a lot. When I go walking with Cassie, I practically have to run to keep up, so I am stickin’ to the treadmill. :) Staying active I think has actually helped my pregnancy be even more enjoyable.

Last night for the first time Kam felt the baby move!! I felt her move at 15 weeks and 2 days, and he felt her move at 20 weeks and one day. It is amazing to feel the baby move. We have loved this experience and hope it continues to go so well.

7 comments:

CASSIE said...

I can't believe how time flies! Mom says I walk fast too, I'll slow these little legs down next time! ;)

Danielle Christene said...

Aww... look at your belly :) You look so cute. Isn't it so amazing feeling your baby move? I was always so excited for that part. You are officially half way there! Woo hoo! That little girl of yours is going to be here before you know it! How exciting.

And yes... how could I forget? I am "shmall one" :)

Rubalcavas said...

Sarah...you look so cute! That's exciting that you are feeling her move!

Kay and Krystal said...

You look so cute...so exciting that your half way there..your little one will be here before you know it!

emily said...

Sarah..You have a blog! I just saw your comments on my wedding pics. They were done by a girl that does "photos by natalie" She did a really good job. Your Pregnant? WHAT?!?!?! Wow. HOW EXCITING! Good for you two. A little Webb running around. I love it! You look GREAT. Cute as ever and you are totally Rockin' the pregnancy thing. I'm glad you found me!

Kelli said...

Sarah you look so good. I am so happy for you two! Baby for us huh? Well...I would love to. We'll have to see about this Nursing school stuff first. I would love to finish my education but want a family so bad too!!! Ah! I hate decisions.

emily said...

Ha funny story, no natalie and james are not married. Just dating. Thats all. Yes, married life rocks. I love it. It's like having a seep over with your best bud every night and constantly laughing. I wouldn't have it any other way. Ya I cant imagine having a baby on the way. I get nervous thinking about it actually. But, how stinken fun it will be. And your having a girl...the endless possibilities with clothes, bows, earrings. So fun to doll her up! Any names yet? You look so good, you guys are adorable.