6 1/2-12 Weeks felt nauseous at night.
I never wanted to cook and I hated always feeling sick. I had to force myself to eat and did not enjoy much of anything besides ice, fruit and otter pops. The thought of chicken and raw meat made me so sick, and brushing my teeth always made me gag.
I only threw up once, and surprisingly I felt so much better once I threw up.
I woke up in the middle of the night (I kid you not) about 3-4 times just to go to the bathroom! I was always exhausted and never could get enough rest.
Kam has been so helpful and loving when it came to getting me whatever I needed.
12 Weeks-Now I feels so good, enjoy cooking again and can eat anything. Mexican food always sounds great, and this week I am craving salad.
My little belly is finally starting to show! Since I have not gotten an ultrasounds it is so exciting to actually see something appear. All of my clothes still fit and I have not gained any weight from my first Dr's appointment. Somehow, my tummy is getting bigger and no weight gain yet? Unfortunatly I know it will not stay that way but it is all for my little sweet baby that is coming. Here is a picture of my up to date belly!
10 comments:
Hey! I didn't gain any wait for a really long time to. But like the last month or 2 I have gained like 8 pounds haha! And I started to poke out. It is so fun when you start to feel and when Kam can feel the baby move it is so fun! Congrats again!
Yay sarah you have a blog!!! im so excited for you and Kam you are adorable congrats!
sarah!
yay! i am so happy for you. how exciting. i am glad we can keep in touch now.
-kate.
How cute are you!!!!! I am sooo jealous ;) I can't wait!!!!
I still see no belly! :) Mine looks like that right now..no baby either! jk...I am glad you are starting to feel better.
Oh my heck you are so tiny! What belly? Haha just kiddin. I am so excited for you guys.
I can't believe I had to find out you had a blog from Myspace! (which I NEVER check) Glad to see you've finally joined the rest of us in this blogging world.
Yay you have a blog now! Pregnancy is hard and can be not too fun sometimes but it is so exciting. The result is totally worth all the sickness, tiredness, backache etc. Congrats and you look so good!
I'm so excited to find out what you guys are having:)
You look cute! I can't wait to hear from you guys next week.
Post a Comment