
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
It's about time!
Its been over a year since Kam and I have been married and it is about time that we created a blog. We have been meaning to we just have not gotten around to it. School and work have kept both of us very busy. Since we are expecting a baby we decided it would be a good excuse to start a blog. We are so excited about everything that is going on with us right now. We are expecting our first baby on 8/17/09. Don't ask if we know what it is yet, because we don't. We find out what it will be on 3/13/09-FINALLY. YES that is Friday the 13th. My luck- they probably wont be able to tell what it is for another month or two. We are excited no matter what. Of course Kam thinks its a boy, so now I am convinced.
.JPG)
.JPG)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome to the blogging world!!!
Umm... were you not gonna let me in on this? I didn't know you had a blog! It's about dang time! Haha. just kiddin. Can't wait to see some prego pics :)
ohhh YAY!! Sarah has a blog:) It's nice to see you guys. I hope you are doing good Sarah, I bet you are so stinkin cute pregnant! Lets see the pictures!
Post a Comment