(we technically stayed in La Jolla)
chubby little beach bum!
she ran towards and away from the waves about a million times :)
running with mommy!!!
she was sooo excited to have her own big big bed!
view from our room
temple time!
silly girls!
out of nowhere, Bentley started "tebowing"
best friends!
our kids get slap happy on vacation during nap time :)
our hotel was toward the left, the brownish colored one. fancy-shmancy!
she doesnt stop, run run run!
She looks like she is saying, "Mom please tell the cabana boy to bring me ice with my water!"
our girls!!
toes and sand
she wanted to go out on the balcony the whole time we were inside































8 comments:
Oh my GOSH! I laughed SO hard when I saw the pic of B Tebowing outside the temple! That girl cracks me up! And her cute hair is so long! Love it!
Oh, and I love Sophers has B's smile now! I need to visit and get some cuddles in with those two!!
You are beautiful, your girls are darling, and I am jealous of your trip! What a cute family!
You are beautiful, your girls are darling, and I am jealous of your trip!
ah I am drooling, these pictures are gorgeous! We were just there a couple weeks ago, I love it there!
I especially love the temple photos :) you've got such a great eye
I can't believe how much B looks like you and Sohpers looks like Kam! I love it! I'm glad you guys got this little trip in...
San Diego is my all time favorite place to visit. . . glad you had a great time!
oh my goodness your girls are so unbelieveabley adorable!!!!!
such beautiful pictures and fun trip! this made me miss san diego so bad :( I grew up there! MY HOME! haha your girls are dolls by the way!
Post a Comment