Sometimes…
it only lasts a minute... one of my girls will wake up earlier than the other
from nap time. This means I get to spend some quality one on one time with a special little lady. Bentley normally is the
one that goes down a little later so she wakes up later. But on this particular
day B was up first-and ready to color. I sat on the table and watched her cute
little expressions as she drew little pictures. She was very
concentrated on making daddy a picture; he needed a drawing from Bentley when
he got home from work. I love these moments.
my little lefty
she still is holding on to some of that baby chub in her cheeks, I hope she never loses it!



1 comment:
oooh pretty little girl. I love the chub :) how nice to spend some quality time!
Post a Comment