Monday, November 7, 2011

my little chicken

I never really have gotten into Halloween, but this year has made me reconsider. Bentley loved every second of dressing up and going around getting candy. What kid doesn't right? Hearing Bentley say, "trick or treat," this year made me smile from ear to ear. I would have never thought she would have enjoyed herself so much. She is growing up so fast, and its so fun to watch. She had so much fun getting dressed up for the ward chili cook-off and trunk or treat ( I won the contest-made a white chili for the first time and it was divine!). She also went out trick or treating Halloween night with her cousin Cam, they had a blast!! A big thanks to my friend who let me borrow this cute costume she made, it got many compliments-I guess I should start making costumes from here on out! Now its just time for Thanksgiving and Christmas-we cannot get enough of the holidays! 

 my little chicken's chicken legs


seriously-this is the funnest thing ever.


 bentley with her best friend vera at the ward trunk or treat!!
 B and Cam as cute as can be!
trick or treat!

8 comments:

Saije Wright said...

Oh my gosh Sarah she is the cutest thing ever!! Love that costume on her haha so darling. I'm so excited for you with your new little girl coming, she's going to be just as adorable as her sister, can't wait to see pictures!

kate said...

I love this so much. Landon and I were laughing so hard at the one with her eyes crossed. SHE IS SO CUTE!

Nate and Julie said...

I loved her little chicken costume...too cute! And I was wondering which chili was yours...the white chili was delicious indeed!

kasey kaufusi said...

she is so cute! love that little chicken!

kasey kaufusi said...

cute I love that little chicken! and congrats on the new addition!!

Corinne said...

Um that is the most adorable chicken I've EVER seen! She looks so cute! That turned out WAY cuter than our chicken costume. Love that girl.

Kelli said...

She is so stinkin cute! I love that costume!!!!

jilliann said...

that costume is seriously adorable!