Friday, August 6, 2010

Our life in texas

As many of you know, we are now Texans. We love it and wouldn't have it any other way.
Meet Bentley, my little water bug
We go swimming at least three times a week, usually the days it doesn't rain
there are lots and lots of these, pretty fields with round bails of hay. The big open fields remind me a little bit of snowflake I think that's why I love it so much.

We went to a baseball game for the 4th of July, it didn't last very long. This little one wanted to play instead.
For fun, kam and i love to look at houses. We drive around our neighborhood and discover new, old, Texas homes. Call us crazy, because that is probably what the people who own these houses are doing as we snap shots of them. lol.


one of my favorites, I really love the attached guessed house, or at least that is what I think it is.

My other favorite. This is an older one down my favorite neighboring street called sleepy hallow.
Everyone has asked me about food we have eaten since we have been here. To tell you the truth, I am not much of a bbq fan. BUT I have discovered a few little places that we have tried.
PinkBerry, doesnt it just sound cute? I never thought that I would love frozen yogurt with cucumbers but i do, i love it.


meet max n cheese- most amazing thing i have ever tasted. BUT i have only tasted it once because its so scrumptious but not very nutritious!

7 comments:

emily said...

Oh goodness...Jon and I do the same thing! Drive around and pretend we are house hunting in neighborhoods. Then we vote on our favorite one, which one we want to buy. I LOVE old houses. It looks so pretty there! I hope you guys are enjoying it. It was 110 today. I was very pissed off all day. I hate the heat! So I am envious.

Jason and Kristy said...

I didn't even realize you moved until the other day when I got your birth announcement for jackson back in the mail. I'm so excited for you guys!

CASSIE said...

GOR-GE-OUS!! So so pretty...I totally want to come visit.

Rob, Michelle, Luke & Harper said...

What a cute little water bug!!!

Anonymous said...

yay! it looks so pretty sarah.

Reidhead Family said...

Wow those houses are gorgeous! I am so excited for you guys- I hope you love it there. What an adventure!

Mardi said...

She is adorable - especially in the swimming pool! We used to drive around at houses too. Especially the BIG ones. Some of them are so pretty - but I don't think I want to clean them! :)