

it was hard for bentley to walk in the water, so she decided to crawl again! I forgot how fast she is at this!  |
Every mom dreams of planning a party for her first little baby (well at least this mom). Since we were hundreds of miles away from family we decided to go a different direction-down south to the beach. We heard that the Texas beach was a little different than we were used to, but there was a lot of culture there and history. We were up for it, ready to try it out. So we took the drive down to Galveston-and had a great weekend. It started off by going for a swim, and then another swim, and then another swim. Bentley is officially our little beach babe. We thought she was excited when she saw a horse for the first time, or saw a big puppy run around-but once her tiny feet stepped into the ocean there was no turning back. She loooved the ocean. The second time she came back she started squealing when she saw it. This girl will let you know when she loves something, believe me. Bentley, oh how you keep your mother entertained. The pictures will explain the rest off the story. (more posts and pictures to come of the rest of the trip-didnt want to overwhelm you at once!)

>
love, love, lovin the water 
if you know this little girl, you know she eats everything-including sand-ugh. | isnt this the best suit ever? so cute.

I
dont think it taste how she expected?
Bentley woke up and wanted to go out on our balcony that had an ocean view-you could tell she spotted the water.
She gave me this puppy dog look, I am guessing that she was trying to tell me something along these lines, "Mom, please please lets go swimming again." Can you resist those pretty blue eyes? I know I cant.
Her face when she first noticed the cake, priceless!
face first

this is what happens when dad takes the cake away, it broke her heart!
11 comments:
awesome pictures - how fun! Happy Birthday, sweet girl!
How fun! That is such an awesome 1st birthday and what a lucky girl, she will always remember it cuz of the fabulous pics you took. They are so cute! She is such an adorable little girl, and you are such a good mom Sarah. Good job on the cupcakes!
She is ADORABLE! I LOVE her bending over eating the cake face first! haha And I love LOVE her sad face when the cake was taken away! LOL Thats how I feel when all the goodies in my house are gone! :( So FUN! Happy birfday girly girl!
yeah pictures! those were the cutest pics ever! i love how she just dived right into her cake! she already looks so big! happy birthday miss bentley! :)
Too cute! Those pics are priceless. Glad it was a good trip.
She is so precious.
SO so cute. Those cupcakes are amazing!
so cute sarah! these pictures are so good. i love her playing in the sand...
Oh I love these! I still can't belive she is 1 ! So crazy. Miss you too!
Oh how adorable is she!!!! So cute!
Post a Comment