Our sweet Sophie was blessed in Snowflake when she was about six weeks old. What a blessing it was to be surrounded by family and close ones. In the blessing circle there were four generations of Webb's (Sophie, Kam, Keith (Papa),and Grandpa Webb). Thank you so much to family and friends who made it to that special day. We are still in love with our sweet girl.
me and my girl!
what real family pictures look like... at least Kam and i managed to smile without acknowledging our 2 year old crying. :) She was having a rough day, papa was leaving without her.
love these cute kiddos!!!!
4 comments:
I love that last photo of all of them on a couch! (I think it's Taya??) but her face CRACKS me up!
Your hair looks so long and pretty here. Don't cut it!
Love you.
You are one lucky girl. She is lovely.
Minted Magazine
mintedmag.com
So cute. Sophie is such a pretty little girl. So happy it was such a special day. And I second what Kate said. Love your hair.
I am soooo glad we were able to be there. We had so much fun! She is just adorable- I am so sad I am going to miss her growing up! Leave it to my kids to (ham) up the picture! :) They are all so cute!
Post a Comment