A month ago we went to the Dr. and they asked us to come back in a month. We got to see another ultrasound of our sweet baby Bentley. She was being so shy last time the doctor could not measure everything to make sure she was okay. She is the cutest little thing ever; she has a little button nose, chubby cheeks and big lips. She could not stop yawning during the ultrasound. We had such a wonderful experience at the doctor. They confirmed that everything was great, my placenta moved up so the baby is in a good position. She is in the 69th percentile and is 1.1 pound! I remember when she went from the size of a dot, to a peanut, and then a grape. I cannot believe she is this big already! Most people keep telling me how small a pound is, but she is already so big to me. The spirit always seems to be there while we are at the doctor, especially seeing her in the womb. It’s such a blessing to know that she is perfect and nothing is wrong with her. Kam is such a proud dad. We are so excited to have a sweet spirit come to earth and be with us. Here is a video of Bentley yawning up a storm! She is so funny. She was constantly moving her mouth. She even kept sticking out her tongue at us!!! She is so perfect.
6 comments:
Oh my goodness...that is so cute! I can't wait to meet her!
AHHHH!!! I watched it like 50 times in a row! The cutest thing I've ever seen!!! Its so life like! I can't wait!!
So Fun! Can't wait 'til we can see her do it for real.
Aww. That was adorable. Thats all I can say. Glad to hear you are both doing good.
how cool! that is so adorable. how surreal.
That is so awesome you guys! Bentley is such a cute name! I didn't realize you had one picked out! Cuuuute! That is for sure the best ultrasound picture I've ever seen. Cute little profile!
Post a Comment